4.05.2011

weekend recap

Had a wonderful weekend!  Here is a recap:

Friday: I was awakened from my slumber at about 10 pm (it was a long week, see previous post) on Friday night to find out that Rob passed his final boards test!  I couldn't be prouder!  He celebrated in STL while at a bachelor party and got off the couch to take care of celebrating with fellow future dentists at Sol.

Saturday: Ran a million errands and had lunch with Rachelle.  One of the errands included picking up my new camera...hopefully I will be posting more pics on here. Spent the rest of the evening playing words with friends and catching up on last week's shows.

Sunday: Brew to Brew 2011!  Had a blast with my team running from Boulevard to Freestate Brewery. Besides the wind and 90 heat my 4.8 miles went well. I have a pretty intense sports bra tan to show for it.  Kind of weird but it makes me feel like an athlete again, its been forever since I have had a sports bra tan! 9 hours in the sun l wore me out, I was asleep by 9 pm. 
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/198901_552442968288_58700194_31720688_6616925_n.jpg
Supporting William Jewell, I don't own a jersey so this is what was left
Good thing I got plenty of sleep last weekend, because this weekend will be a different story.  I will be celebrating Amanda's last weekend as a single lady and a Drury mini reunion.  I hope to be posting appropriate photos next week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy I got to see you this weekend! I love when you come to L-Town! Love you!

    ReplyDelete