6.05.2011

countdown to colorado

Happy Sunday everyone!  Hope you are enjoying the AC as much as I am right now.  Went to our friend's rooftop birthday party yesterday, yes rooftop.  My skin is officially sticky for the first time this year!  Had a blast even if I did sweat for a few hours before the sun went down!  Ok, on to my list....

1. Baby Cakes Cupcakes
2. Good JuJu Antique Shop

A friend recently introduced Good JuJu to me and I am SO sad that I am just finding out about this place! They are only open the first weekend of the month (Friday, Sat and Sun) so its a little crazy and definitely first come first serve.  I was dying to buy so many items and probably would have if I knew what we needed in our new place.  From amazing refinished furniture to vintage Frye boots...I fell in love :)

http://www.goodjujukc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment