8.11.2012

New Home, New Look

It was time to update the blog now that we have started our next journey.  After six months of planning and 12 hours of traveling we are officially in Belgium.  On the first plane ride I had an "oh shit" moment and felt this overwhelming feeling of being homesick. Luckily I haven't felt that feeling since then.  Our first 24 hours in Belgium have been great.  The base is small and easy to get around, hotel is super nice and we even went on our fist date last night.  There was a major language barrier but the staff was friendly and the pizza and beer were delicious. Somehow, Rob could figure out what the waitress was asking so he did most of the responding.  Its hard to describe how green it is here, it has been such a nice break from the heat.  Ask me how I am after it rains for 10 days in a row and I may not feel the same.  

I plan to flood my posts with pics....I promise some are coming as soon as my phone starts working again!

No comments:

Post a Comment