12.02.2010

catch-up

Busy. busy.  I love being busy but man time flies when that happens! The past three weekends have been an absolute blast.  I thought I would go through some highlights...remember this is three weeks worth so bare with me...my Thanksgiving weekend  highlights will come later, they deserve their own post.
  • Girls weekend in Columbia! Met some of my besties in Columbia and had a blast.  We ate, drank and danced our hearts out! I love my boyfriend but it is tough to beat a girls weekend when you haven't seen them in a long time! 
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1133.snc4/149556_537132146298_58700572_31599697_541607_n.jpg
"One of these things is not like the other"
  • Dental School happy hour at Boulevard Brewery followed by a game of telephone at Flying Saucer...led do a late Thursday nigh but oh so much fun!
  • Monthly dinner at the Webb/Turnbaugh house....food was delish and company was awesome!
  • Chiefs Game!  A. We tailgated and took down some coffee and Baileys like it was going out of style. B. Our seats were AMAZING...thank you to Rob's sister. C. Chiefs won!!!
  • Girls dinner with high school friends...I hosted and we made Southwest Chicken Pileup...a Biggest Loser Recipe (let me know if you want it) that was so good.  It complimented the wine and pre-thanksgiving pumpkin pie very well.
  • My dad and I were in charge of green bean casserole and mystery pecan pie (mystery is the package of cream cheese include in the ingredients)...a first for both of us since my mom was head chef in the Spence house.  Both turned out great, and I will say my dad and I are a pretty good team in the kitchen.

After looking through these, its pretty obvious that I have been eating and drinking very well....love handles are in right?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment