1.24.2011

natural high

I was at the grocery store yesterday and got a natural high when I saw that Smart Ones were 6 for $10. I'm so cool. I don't even like Smart Ones that much and will probably get sick of them before I get to the 6th one.  Luckily that wasn't the highlight of my weekend.  Rob and I went to our friends house for dinner and game night.  They have a cat and I took a benadryl along with a glass of wine so I was a little out of it but still had a great time!

Today we met with a photographer and plan on booking him this week, we were both very impressed and so excited to work with him....see his work here: http://mcbridephotodesign.com/. We now have a date, reception site, and photographer! We are getting married December 3, 2011 at The Berg Event Space downtown.  Ready for the party!

4 comments:

  1. SAAAAWEEEEEETTTTT!! I love the Berg event space!! Especially when it's going to be all festive outside!! Love it! Can't wait to hear about it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous26.1.11

    Congrats Jill on setting a date, picking a photograph, and event location! I know it must feel great to have those big decisions made! Can't wait for that day!
    Lot's of love,
    Brytten

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for details! just curious, have you always wanted a winter wedding? i saw one from a friend of a friend and the pictures were gorgeous - adorable wool coats with the crisp air, dazzling. definitely unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jaime! I never pictured myself getting married in the winter but after going to a few winter weddings and looking at wedding/photographer blogs I started loving the idea! The timing also works best with the other weddings we have and giving us some time to settle in wherever the army takes us in August (Rob has committed to 5 years).

    ReplyDelete