2.24.2011

spray tan at your own risk

I have been spray tanning 3 or 4 times and been pretty happy each time although I get super nervous every time I go.  I hate the smell and breathing in the fumes, I can't help but think what kind of damage that is probably doing to my body. I went last night to a new place because of a Groupon I bought in the fall that is about to expire.  While the actual experience was fine, and my tan was actually pretty even although on the brighter side...playing soccer 3 hours later is NOT recommended!  I came home and my socks and sports bra were and orangish-brown color that I am sure is now permanent.  I took a pic, but it was pretty gross so I kept it to myself.  It did remind me of the below pic of my friend Sarah and I at last year's Bushwacker Formal (prom for adults/dental students) doing our spray tan dance.  It was funny at the time, but then again many things are funny at an open bar.  Hopefully the rest of my tan will last til Saturday when I attempt to try on fancy ivory dresses and negotiate the price of the dress down at least 20% before I buy...
We are so cool

1 comment:

  1. We were so tan and gorgeous! I bought a 3-pack last year, so I guess I'll be using #2 before this year's Bushwacker.

    ReplyDelete