10.08.2010

the beginning of the beginning

Today is the beginning of my blog. I have been wanting to start a blog for quite some time, mostly motivated by my friends and other blogs that I come across that are just fascinating.  During a recent slow afternoon at work I came across a quote "Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift which is why we call it the present". This quote spoke directly to me on so many levels and has become the inspiration behind why I want to share my thoughts, ideas, dreams, memories and the average daily update.  There is a really good chance that my best friends and family will be showcased at one point or another, so in advance, thank you for giving me so many blog-worthy moments! (Urban Dictionary meaning for blog-worthy: when an event happens in your day that is worth blogging about)

No comments:

Post a Comment