10.21.2010

loving today

  • Made the decision on the way to work to get a massage this weekend because my back and neck are really tight, got to work and my groupon was for a 1 hour massage for $30...it was meant to be
  • My g chat conversations have included the questions game and a conversation that came full circle, like Seinfeld
  • Last night I tried to explain my blog and facebook to my dad :)
  • Rob bought me a Jimmy Johns sandwich last night before I could tell him I was eating dinner with my dad, I got home and it was perfectly packaged with the veggies separated (so it wouldn't get soggy) for my lunch today...it was delish.
  • Getting ready for a fun night with good friends, always a plus when a trolley is involved
  • Found these Free People moccasins today, what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. What a perfect Friday Eve! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you could be Pocahontas for Halloween with those shoes...

    Had a blast Friday night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, those moccasins are perfect - but i'm biased and an avid minnetonka wearer. love them.

    ReplyDelete