10.11.2010

week-end

What an awesome weekend!  Beginning with Friday...Rob and I met friends at Flying Saucer for a few drinks and dinner before the Miami Heat/Oklahoma Thunder game.  My dreams of meeting LeBron were crushed when we were in the last row of the top section of the Sprint Center....but we got to sit as a group of 12 which was way worth it!  Below is the pic of Lauren, Kristen, Sarah and I taking a break at the bar.  Unfortunately I don't have a picture that includes Erin and Robin although we all had a blast post game at Ragland Road dancing our week away.

On Saturday Rob and I celebrated 2 years of him courting me...to celebrate we made dinner of herb baked salmon and rice pilaf...and a bottle of wine, duh.


And for dessert...chocolate chip cookies and milk (Rob cheated):

As for Sunday...I met my dad at NFM (Nebraska Furniture Mart) and remembered how much I love that place but kept calm while I helped him pick out appliances for the remodel of his house. Unfortunately the Chiefs lost but we still had a great time at the Peanut with a nice dinner of chicken nachos at Sol Cantina (second home).

Looking forward to this week but who am I kidding, Sunday nights are the worst!

2 comments:

  1. Is this the anniversary of your first kiss that you don't remember? Or when he told you he loved you at Jordan creek? You need to be more specific, there are detail oriented people reading this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, Jill! It was great seeing you Friday night! :)

    ReplyDelete