11.19.2010

its champagne friday

http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.158389140.jpg

"I want one of these bracelets really bad...I'm so thankful that my impulsive thoughts don't lead to impulsive actions...instead I just blog about them- its good therapy"  
-myself, after seeing such a fabulous bracelet that is depressingly out of my price range

Who just quoted herself? This girl.

After a quick analysis of my blog, I have decided to start Champagne Friday.  A weekly update of my findings that I want, and find it painful that they are just out of range of my bud light (sometimes Stella Atrois) budget.

As noted above, these are often impulses and there is a good chance that by next Friday I may not want them anymore, but just in case I do I can see them on my blog, save up some milk money and purchase one of these items!  And of course, so can you.  And if you do, do you think I could borrow it?

It only seems appropriate to start Champagne Friday with the item that created it...below you have the this gem(s) that spoke to me in an Esty email blast yesterday.  This item oozes fabulous and for only $350 buckaroos (thank you Sarah Gilstrap for such a great word) it could be yours.

http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.158388766.jpg
Custom AB Crystal Cuff

4 comments:

  1. I am so pumped about this idea!! Woop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie19.11.10

    Gorgeous! And I love the spirit of champagne Friday... I have a few things I would add to my list, though my thoughts tend to stray toward vacation destinations... and this pair of frye boots that I am coveting :) Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only problem with your champagne Friday is that it becomes mine too...i'm going to start having a lot of wants as well. Dangit Jill.

    ReplyDelete