11.26.2010

pop the bubbly!

It's Champagne Friday Everyone!

Since I am one of the few Americans working today, I spent some extra time working on this week's Champagne Friday items (don't tell my boss).  Ever been to Polyvore.com? No? Well, you should.

My thoughts this morning started with looking for that "it" holiday cocktail dress and since I was having no luck, I remembered I had made a few outfits for a contest on Polyvore.  I rekindled my love and ended up making a fabulous outfit, although I don't know if holiday party is the right place for it?  I was thinking more Vegas.  Either way I LOVE everything about it, and when I muster up $1,554 (shoes were on sale) I will buy it, and wear it, whether I go to Vegas or not.

Also, I don't have a holiday party that requires a cocktail dress, nor have I ever.


http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAABgoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQFAAAABHNwZWMFAAAAD2ZpbGxlZF90ZW1wbGF0ZQoWYk5iMlhILTUzeEdSZnVxelM2a1NodwAAAAJpZAoBbAAAAARzaXplBQAAAAhkb3dubG9hZA.jpg
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment