11.11.2010

this is a "thrisis"

"Forget the quarterlife crisis -- that post-college moment of clarity when you realize that working at a job actually requires -- you know -- work. This is a "thrisis" -- an uneasiness people experience as they hit the big 3-0. Or the big 3-uh-oh, as we like to call it."

I have 32 months until I have a "thrisis". And yes, I fully anticipate having one.

Read the rest of the article here:
20-somethings--get ready for a 'thrisis' - CNN Living

Article sent to me by my 24 year old friend Jennifer, she has a lot longer to go before her thrisis, but like myself, I fully anticipate her having one as well.

1 comment:

  1. I anticipate a thrisis as well! I have an idea though...let's plan a vacay in the middle of our thrisises (not sure how to make that word plural...)! Maybe an all exclusive resort where we can act 21?!?!

    ReplyDelete